Directory:How to watch 5 Best Thanksgiving Movies on iPad
Thanksgiving Day, known informally as "Turkey Day," is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Thanksgiving was a holiday to express thankfulness, gratitude, and appreciation to God, family and friends for which all have been blessed of material possessions and relationships. Traditionally, it has been a time to give thanks for a bountiful harvest. This holiday has since moved away from its religious roots.
Every year as Thanksgiving approaches, I would like to watch a good movie about the holiday; and this year, with the new iPad gadget, Watch the best Thanksgiving movies on iPad will surely make the holiday more colorful. The below are five films that have a Thanksgiving weekend release date and can be packed into your iPad to truly enrich your holiday life.
Part I. Top 5 best Thanksgiving movies
Part II. The way to watch the best Thanksgiving movies on iPad
Having problems with DVD movies, video clips, TV shows and music files not compatible with your iPad? iFunia DVD to iPad converter has ready-to-use presets for your iPad which enables you to convert the Thanksgiving movies to your iPad in just minutes. The simple instructions below will guide you through the easy step of the way.
Now get your Thanksgiving movie disc and insert it. Then run iFunia DVD to iPad Converter on your Mac and click the big button "Load..." to load your Thanksgiving movie disk, you may see the name of Thanksgiving movie disk if you insert DVD disk before running this DVD ripper tool (see the image below to have an idea). This may take up to a minute or two depending on the contents of the DVD and the speed of your optical drive.
In the Destination-Setup section of the interface, choose the right preset for your iPad device in the Convert-to drop-down menu. You can also change the output settings to make the video look the best on iPad. Here I set the output video format to 'iPad MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)'.
Hit Start to convert Thanksgiving movies to iPad supported video format.
Once the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the big button "Start" to rip Thanksgiving movies to iPad via iFunia DVD to iPad Converter. When the conversion is done, you can get the output video for your iPad, by then, you are ready to enjoy Thanksgiving movies on Thanksgiving Day. Hope this helps.
- Directory:Rip DVD Movies and convert videos to iPhone 4 on Mac
- Directory:How to Convert video to iPhone 4 on MAC
- Directory:How to Get Top Summer Movies on Your iPhone4 or iPad
- Directory:How to rip DVD movies or convert videos for iPhone 4 on Windows
- Directory:How to Watch DVD Movies on iPad easily
- Directory:How to convert video to MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV...on MAC
- Directory:Download and convert YouTube videos on MAC
- Directory:How to convert AVCHD to iPad, iphone 4, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry... etc. on MAC
- Directory:How to download and convert YouTube 4K video
- Directory:Convert or rip DVD movies to iPod easily with iFunia DVD to iPod Converter
- Directory:How to upload and edit YouTube videos
- Directory:Rip DVDs movies to iTunes and sync to iPad easily
- Directory:How to use the best YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Directory:Convert Halloween movies to iPad on Mac
- Directory:How to embed YouTube video to Keynote on Mac OS X
- Directory:Rip, Convert and Put DVD Movies to iPhone 4 on Mac