Fremantle Photography Courses
Peter Zuvela (Advanced Diploma of Photography) conducts short courses in Digital photography from his studio at the J Shed building on Bathers Beach.
He also runs:
- Fremantle photography history tours (Alfonso Calero photography tours)
- Individual tuition in digital photography
- Unit 3 J Shed Fleet Street FREMANTLE 6160
- Ph: +61 (08) 94307900
- Mob: 041 793 9783
- Web site: www.peterzuvela.com
- Email: email@example.com
Alfonso Calero Fremantle Photography Tours
- Where: Fremantle (Perth)
- Where and when:
Saturdays (check schedule for availability) at 1.30 pm in front of Fremantle Old Town Hall on William Street. The tour can be for locals or tourists. The tour + course is designed for all levels of photography regardless on the type of digital camera. It is about learning how to spot the shot, watch the light, placing close attention to detail and composing the images.
Peter Zuvela was born in East Fremantle, Australia. In 1998 he received an Advanced Diploma of Photography from Perth TAFE. Since graduation he has exhibited in a large number of shows and worked as a freelance Photographer/Artist and teachers from J Shed Art Studio on Bathers Beach – Fremantle. .
His interests are fine art cityscape photography and alternative art photography. He is also very interested in history and is at present researching and exploring the family’s Croatian heritage through the medium of photography.
- Peter Zuvela
- Peter Zuvela Photo Gallery
- Peter Zuvela and Fremantle Images
- Peter Zuvela & Fremantle Foto J Shed
- Bathers Beach Arts - Fremantle (the original)
- The Zuvela Surname