Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
Ampheck Boolean domain Boolean function Boolean-valued function Charles Sanders Peirce Charles Sanders Peirce (Bibliography) Comprehension (logic) Continuous predicate Correspondence theory of truth Cybernetics Descriptive science Differential logic Dynamics of inquiry Entitative graph Exclusive disjunction Formal science Graph (mathematics) Graph theory Grounded relation Inquiry Inquiry driven system Integer sequence Hypostatic abstraction Hypostatic object Kaina Stoicheia Logic Logic of information Logic of relatives Logic of Relatives (1870) Logic of Relatives (1883) Logical conjunction Logical disjunction Logical equality Logical graph Logical implication Logical matrix Logical NAND Logical negation Logical NNOR Minimal negation operator Multigrade operator Normative science Null graph On a New List of Categories Parametric operator Peirce's law Philosophy of mathematics Pragmatic information Pragmatic maxim Pragmatic theory of truth Pragmaticism Pragmatism Prescisive abstraction Propositional calculus Relation (mathematics) Relation composition Relation construction Relation reduction Relation theory Relation type Relative term Semeiotic Semiotic information Semiotics Sign relation Sign relational complex Sole sufficient operator Tacit extension The Simplest Mathematics Triadic relation Truth table Truth theory Universe of discourse What we've got here is (a) failure to communicate Zeroth order logic
Logic and Semiotics
Inquiry Driven Systems
Presentations and Publications
- Awbrey, S.M., and Awbrey, J.L. (May 2001), “Conceptual Barriers to Creating Integrative Universities”, Organization : The Interdisciplinary Journal of Organization, Theory, and Society 8(2), Sage Publications, London, UK, pp. 269–284. Abstract.
- Awbrey, S.M., and Awbrey, J.L. (September 1999), “Organizations of Learning or Learning Organizations : The Challenge of Creating Integrative Universities for the Next Century”, Second International Conference of the Journal ‘Organization’, Re-Organizing Knowledge, Trans-Forming Institutions : Knowing, Knowledge, and the University in the 21st Century, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA. Online.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (Autumn 1995), “Interpretation as Action : The Risk of Inquiry”, Inquiry : Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines 15(1), pp. 40–52. Archive. Journal. Online.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (June 1992), “Interpretation as Action : The Risk of Inquiry”, The Eleventh International Human Science Research Conference, Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan.
- Awbrey, S.M., and Awbrey, J.L. (May 1991), “An Architecture for Inquiry : Building Computer Platforms for Discovery”, Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Technology and Education, Toronto, Canada, pp. 874–875. Online.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (January 1991), “Exploring Research Data Interactively : Developing a Computer Architecture for Inquiry”, Poster presented at the Annual Sigma Xi Research Forum, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (August 1990), “Exploring Research Data Interactively. Theme One : A Program of Inquiry”, Proceedings of the Sixth Annual Conference on Applications of Artificial Intelligence and CD-ROM in Education and Training, Society for Applied Learning Technology, Washington, DC, pp. 9–15. Online.
- 1976. B.A. Mathematical and Philosophical Method,
Justin Morrill College, Michigan State University.