Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
A normative science is a form of inquiry, typically involving a community of inquiry and its accumulated body of provisional knowledge, that seeks to discover good ways of achieving recognized aims, ends, goals, objectives, or purposes.
The three normative sciences, according to traditional conceptions in philosophy, are aesthetics, ethics, and logic.
- Normative Science @ InterSciWiki
- Normative Science @ MyWikiBiz
- Normative Science @ Subject Wikis
- Normative Science @ Wikiversity
- Normative Science @ Wikiversity Beta
Portions of the above article were adapted from the following sources under the GNU Free Documentation License, under other applicable licenses, or by permission of the copyright holders.