Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
Hi SabineCretella, welcome to MyWikiBiz. We're happy that you've taken the steps to become a member of our site. MyWikiBiz is a directory where any person, any company, any product, or any thing can author their own legacy. We seek to provide the space for 265 million entities. Our registered editors like you have generated over 60,000 pages so far -- help keep that number growing with an article about yourself, your business, your industry, your favorite product, hobby, or organization. Since 2008, MyWikiBiz.com has served up over 1 million page views. Get started authoring your legacy today!
- You may write as an opinionated advocate in the Directory -- neutral view is not required. You can sell products, promote videos, upload documents, even host your own Google AdSense ads. This auto-fill form will guide you through creating a very basic directory listing right now.
- Because MyWikiBiz supports Semantic Web technology, search engine results are highly optimized. Internal searches can also be performed that wouldn't be possible on Google, MySpace, or Wikipedia.
If you would like a daily e-mail notice of what has been created or updated on MyWikiBiz.com, just complete this form. <embed>
<form style="border:1px solid #ccc;padding:3px;text-align:center;" action="http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverify" method="post" target="popupwindow" onsubmit="window.open('http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=2001427', 'popupwindow', 'scrollbars=yes,width=550,height=520');return true">
Enter your email address:
<input type="text" style="width:140px" name="email"/>
<input type="hidden" value="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~e?ffid=2001427" name="url"/><input type="hidden" value="MyWikiBiz" name="title"/><input type="hidden" name="loc" value="en_US"/><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" />
Delivered by <a href="http://www.feedburner.com" target="_blank">FeedBurner</a>
Oh, and... Hi, Sabine! --MyWikiBiz 13:30, 18 December 2006 (PST)
Way to go!
Sabine, it looks like you are getting underway, editing Centiare. Thank you, and bravo!
Might I suggest, though, that in order to REALLY optimize your creative work here, so that it more readily gets picked up by search engines and other users, aggressively explore the semantic annotation in your articles. It may look a little intimidating at first, but if I could figure it out, I'm sure you can, too. Look me up, if you need help.
P.S. It looks like you've incorporated your own Google AdSense links, too. You have your own account? That's awesome! --MyWikiBiz 14:33, 12 January 2007 (PST)
Sabine, your tags look great. Two things:
- There's an existing attribute called Region1 that can be used to identify a region (see also Region2);
- An existing Country Name attribute can be used to identify countries.
Please give me a holler if you have any questions/comments; both Greg & I would be happy to help out. Centiare 18:04, 14 January 2007 (PST)
Google search results
Sabine, if you search Google for ... 4-star hotel Maiori ..., you will see that your Centiare directory listing for Reginna Palace is coming up about 30th out of over 40,000 results. While that in itself is pretty cool, if you really started using the semantic tags that are enabled in Centiare, I assure you that these search results will pop to the Top 10, maybe even Top 5. --MyWikiBiz 21:53, 28 January 2007 (PST)
Editing a page you created
Hi Gregory, why can't I edit this page  anymore? I mean the person who edited it after me will very likely not be able to add info to it. That is really strange ... Ciao. --SabineCretella 23:28, 5 March 2008 (PST)
- Please try again and let me know if you're able to access again. We have a tricky algorithm for assigning access rights to Directory pages, and "User:Snerfling" was the former owner of this database. On the old "Centiare" site, his admin account wouldn't have blocked you out from editing, but with the transfer to a new site and re-aligning our admin rights, it caused a block. Unintentional, believe me. I've posted this on my Talk page, too. As Squeaker says, Happy editing! -- MyWikiBiz 20:10, 6 March 2008 (PST)