Hi BoxingWear, welcome to MyWikiBiz. We're happy that you've taken the steps to become a member of our site. MyWikiBiz is a directory where any person, any company, any product, or any thing can author their own legacy. We seek to provide the space for 265 million entities. Our registered editors like you have generated over 60,000 pages so far -- help keep that number growing with an article about yourself, your business, your industry, your favorite product, hobby, or organization. Since 2008, MyWikiBiz.com has served up over 1 million page views. Get started authoring your legacy today!
- You may write as an opinionated advocate in the Directory -- neutral view is not required. You can sell products, promote videos, upload documents, even host your own Google AdSense ads. This auto-fill form will guide you through creating a very basic directory listing right now.
- Because MyWikiBiz supports Semantic Web technology, search engine results are highly optimized. Internal searches can also be performed that wouldn't be possible on Google, MySpace, or Wikipedia.
If you would like a daily e-mail notice of what has been created or updated on MyWikiBiz.com, just complete this form. <embed>
<form style="border:1px solid #ccc;padding:3px;text-align:center;" action="http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverify" method="post" target="popupwindow" onsubmit="window.open('http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=2001427', 'popupwindow', 'scrollbars=yes,width=550,height=520');return true">
Enter your email address:
<input type="text" style="width:140px" name="email"/>
<input type="hidden" value="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~e?ffid=2001427" name="url"/><input type="hidden" value="MyWikiBiz" name="title"/><input type="hidden" name="loc" value="en_US"/><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" />
Delivered by <a href="http://www.feedburner.com" target="_blank">FeedBurner</a>
<sharethis /> Template:Help
how many editors are here, how many from wikipedia, how to protect my pages, talk
- About 620 registered souls, though only about 15 active for more than a day or two. No idea how many from Wikipedia. You create pages in Directory space, and it's protected Good luck! -- MyWikiBiz 19:32, 27 September 2008 (PDT)
- So you would say mywikibiz.com/boxingwear/about me automatically locks or anything else?BoxingWear 16:57, 8 October 2008 (PDT)
- Hopefully I can have more than one! It's good when working on drafts, before final copy goes public! But there are vandals out there they may attack discussion page, we should have option of locking it! When will you do that>?BoxingWear 14:02, 11 October 2008 (PDT)
- When I see libel or defamatory attacks, I'll start locking things down. Until then, assume that this is a congenial place to do your work. It has been for several people who happen to be less-than-welcome at Wikipedia. -- MyWikiBiz 20:38, 17 October 2008 (PDT)
Okay, I did a little work (very little) on the radio article, so that you can see more of what the point of the "ASK" function is. Here's the problem... 90% of the Main Space "general subject" topics here have just been plugged in by one, maybe two, editors. Their utility to the site is (mostly) to help create linkages for all the different Directory Space articles. Search engines like that, as Wikipedia has proven. I hope that my subtle example is helpful for you to understand. Go to town on that radio article, if you want! -- MyWikiBiz 20:38, 17 October 2008 (PDT)
- Ok, when I find some time, I will go to down do article shopping, but how do I transfer my eddie nichols article, so far i have not seen engines pick it up
- I have moved your Eddie Nichols draft to Main space -- Eddie Nichols. In the future, you can just create articles in Main space (non-legal entities and non-living persons) or Directory space (legal entities and living persons) yourself. It's not going to get good search engine power until it is better linked to other content here. I'll make a few edits to it, to show you what I mean. -- MyWikiBiz 21:29, 23 October 2008 (PDT)
- You mean my directory does not get into search engines, why? Whats the link to googleads and to make mulla, the greens? Is google contacting you, made a deal with them?
- I undertand my directory, then I can make anypage on anybody I want, you said it's my, so i can write anything i want!
OmniMediaGroup 15:35, 18 October 2008 (PDT)
Hey BoxingWear -
Thanks for the shout out. MyWikiBiz aka Gregory Kohs is my youngest brother. Back in 2006 he invited me to participate in a new wiki prototype. I've been here ever since. I don't have too much computer education, just a lot of trial and error street smarts. Most of my time here is spent making content pages and slapping some ads on them hoping for some search engine traffic. As for http://mywikibiz.googlepages.com/mywikibizshow.html it is just a site show script I ran across somewhere sometime. If you take a view of the page source you will see that it is not too complicated. About your other questions promoting or using MyWikiBiz ... anything is possible here. Whatever you want it to be for you is OK here. No nasty admins or anything else resembling Wikipedia. Greg (MyWikiBiz) is pretty cool to just about anything.
OmniMediaGroup 15:35, 18 October 2008 (PDT)
- Hi, do you have email? So you started this fine site first?
BoxingWear 16:39, 23 October 2008 (PDT)
Please note the changes I made here. The descriptive text of external links should be brief and intuitive for the reader, not a long discussion of what is found on the opposing end of the link. In the future, please try to engage in a more simple, controlled way with MyWikiBiz pages, rather than adding "noisy" commentaries lacking stylistic form. -Its important to explain linx!
Good edit, you need to expain in detail what Chicago Tribune wrote, who was author, facts ok!