Hi BillNazario, welcome to MyWikiBiz. We're happy that you've taken the steps to become a member of our site. MyWikiBiz is a directory where any person, any company, any product, or any thing can author their own legacy. We seek to provide the space for 265 million entities. Our registered editors like you have generated over 60,000 pages so far -- help keep that number growing with an article about yourself, your business, your industry, your favorite product, hobby, or organization. Since 2008, MyWikiBiz.com has served up over 1 million page views. Get started authoring your legacy today!
- You may write as an opinionated advocate in the Directory -- neutral view is not required. You can sell products, promote videos, upload documents, even host your own Google AdSense ads. This auto-fill form will guide you through creating a very basic directory listing right now.
- Because MyWikiBiz supports Semantic Web technology, search engine results are highly optimized. Internal searches can also be performed that wouldn't be possible on Google, MySpace, or Wikipedia.
If you would like a daily e-mail notice of what has been created or updated on MyWikiBiz.com, just complete this form. <embed>
<form style="border:1px solid #ccc;padding:3px;text-align:center;" action="http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverify" method="post" target="popupwindow" onsubmit="window.open('http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=2001427', 'popupwindow', 'scrollbars=yes,width=550,height=520');return true">
Enter your email address:
<input type="text" style="width:140px" name="email"/>
<input type="hidden" value="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~e?ffid=2001427" name="url"/><input type="hidden" value="MyWikiBiz" name="title"/><input type="hidden" name="loc" value="en_US"/><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" />
Delivered by <a href="http://www.feedburner.com" target="_blank">FeedBurner</a>
Bill, the page about Sigrid is "open to community editing" where it is right now. However, if I move it for you to Directory space, it would be protected from outside editorial input -- you'd have full control. Please see Help:Spaces, then reply here with your preference, please. -- MyWikiBiz 08:42, 6 November 2008 (PST)
- Bill, I'm noting that you haven't responded but continue to edit. Would you like me to move the article, so that you're the sole author, or do you wish to have it open to others' improvements (but also damage)? -- MyWikiBiz 10:15, 6 November 2008 (PST)
- It's Bill. I haven't firgured out how to put the page under my full control. I will and want to in order to preserve the page. I would appreciate guidance.
- Bill Nazario
- Bill, I've moved the page to Directory space. When you make the next edit to it, it will be under your sole control, other than system operators here on staff. Best of luck with your continued homage, and it's nice to have you here. -- MyWikiBiz 18:33, 6 November 2008 (PST)
Thank you, I want to do this and keep my wife here. This is where she continues to live in the telling of her story.
Thank you once again!