Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
|Headquarters||Fremont, California, United States|
|Key people||Bastin Gerald|
Profit.co is an American software company that offers OKR (objectives and key results) software. Profit.co's software helps companies with metric-drive approaches to management. It is a platform using OKR metholodogy with over 300 metrics, and has received 5-star reviews from Capterra, SaaSworthy, Software Advice, and other sites.
OKR was originally developed by Andy Grover for use at Intel, and consists of two main components, mainly (1) objectives and (2) key results. Bastin Gerald and his team at Profit.co have used these key principles to develop their own OKR software, which since been used been used by many leading businesses around the world.
On February 20, 2019, C-Suite Network announced a partnership with Profit.co.
Profit.co's software products can be used for various purposes, including:
As of February 2020, Profit.co offers affordable pricing plans:
- Startup: free, 1 user
- Growth: $7/month per user (billed annually); $9/month per user (billed monthly)
- Enterprise: custom
Some of Profit.co's clients include:
- Comnet Solutions
Profit.co has been featured in major online news sites such as MarketWatch. Other online media articles about ORK that feature Profit.co include:
- How does an OKR Software help you?. Chandigarh Official.
- The Basics of OKR Explained for Beginners. Most Inside.
- 3 Benefits of using an OKR Software. Rohit Ink.
- Why should you start using OKR Software for your Business?. Inkhive.
- Align. Engage And Be Successful: The Beginners Guide To OKR. WorthvieW.
- OKR Denotes Objective As Well As Key End Results. Middle East Headlines.
- Importance of Measuring & Managing Employee Performance. Newsblaze.
- OKR Software – What is it?. Code to Rank.
- Why should you start using OKR Software for your Business?. Best in Australia.
- What OKRs Are and Why You Need Them. Daily Press.
In 2019, Profit.co was named as a Top Performance Management Solution Provider by HRTECH Outlook.
- ^ Crunchbase profile
- ^ Profit.co OKR Software. Atlassian Marketplace.
- ^ OKR software
- ^ https://www.profit.co/about-us/ Profit.co - About us].
- ^ Capterra
- ^ [https://www.saasworthy.com/product/profit-co SaaSworthy
- ^ Software Advice
- ^ Alternative.me
- ^ Crunchbase profile
- ^ What is OKR?
- ^ C-Suite Network Announces Partnership with Profit.co
- ^ Product
- ^ Pricing
- ^ a b Profit.co official website
- ^ Yahoo! Finance
- ^ WFMZ-TV
- ^ Newswire
- ^ PR Newswire
- ^ Slack
- ^ Zapier
- ^ StoryChief
- ^ MarketWatch
- ^ Profit is recognized on HRTECH Outlook’s Top Performance Management Solution Providers list - 2019. HR Tech Outlook.
- Other sites and articles