Peter Z. Prep for Croatian Photo Tour
Prep for Croatian Photo Tour
Croatian Islands Photography & History Tour
- Small Group - Only 2 - 4 people max
- Peter Zuvela has extensive Croatian local knowledge.
- Peter Zuvela is fluent in Croatian Language and local dialect (i.e Korcula dialect).
- Custom Departure Dates, means we go when we are both free.
- Private means that you can learn at your own pace.
- Peter Zuvela is a working photographer.
- Peter Zuvela is a trained photographer and has a Diploma in Photography.
- You will learn advanced Travel Photography.
Fully escorted by Peter Zuvela the photographer | interpreter | teacher | tour-guide
- Highlights Of Trip - 10 to 12 days Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula, Split and Dalmatian islands
- Traditional & modern accommodation
- Croatian (Southern Dalmatian) Food & Drink
- Ferry Trips
- Discovering historic (Roman/Venetian) back streets
- Castles (Roman/Venetian/Croatian architecture)
- Local music and dance
- Night Photography
The tour will cost ( 2- 4 people) AUD $ ??? to be costed- Land only costs.
Croatia is an amazing and beautiful country, full of history 2000 years old and more. I will show you how to spend wisely and eat in amazing places for very moderate prices.
- All Accommodation (Price based on Twin Share)
- All breakfasts
- All transport ???
- All tour leader fees
- All tuition fees
- All luggage transfers
- Pre-trip session
- Post trip session
Not included in your price:
- Airfare and Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance (from $100)
- All lunch and evening meals & drinks (~$10 x 10 = $100)
- All Entry Fees (~$10 x 10 = $100)
- All ferry, bus hotel transfer fees (~$10 x 5 = $50.00)
Purpose of Trip
- Intensive course in travel photography
- enjoy the local history, culture, magnificent views & cuisine.
- Post trip exhibition.
What you need to take
- Up to 7-kg of camera gear (hand carry)
- Add an extra 2-kg personal (hand carry)
- Up to 20 kg one piece luggage (Wheels)
- Digital SLR & laptop (optional External Drive)
- Additional (may be):Post trip mini exhibition, Making your own coffee table book