Wellington, New Zealand
|Occupation||Social media influencer and blogger|
Maddie Morrison first started her Instagram account in 2012, and has since increased her number of followers to over 20,000. Maddie has traveled internationally, including to various countries in North America and Europe. She frequently blogs about her travels and also posts them on Instagram.
She has also done brand collaborations with various companies, such as Freedom Couture, Fitazfk, and Luxe Fitness.
Maddie has 20,000 followers on Instagram on her page @maddie_morrison.
As a social media influencer, she is also an expert in marketing and branding.
Maddie is also an artist, and has had her photographic work exhibited at the Photographic Society of New Zealand. In 2013, one of her images won the Photographic Society silver award.
Maddie owns two cats, which are named Tupac The Cat and Manuka.
- ^ Everything you need to know about blogger Maddie Morrison. Apsters Media.
- ^ Meet Blogger Maddie Morrison. America Daily Post.
- ^ Wellington-Funeral of Lloyd Morrison. Setford News Photo Agency.
- ^ a b c d Who Is Blogger Maddie Morrison?. US Times Now.
- ^ Why you should follow Blogger Maddie Morrsion On Instagram. Verna Magazine.
- ^ Blogger Maddie Morrison opens up about life as an Influencer. London Daily Post.
- ^ Photographer's breakthrough. Stuff.co.nz.