Lee Wilson (also known as Coach Lee) is an American relationship coach. He is best known as the founder of MyExBackCoach.com. In addition to being a relationship coach, Wilson is also a best-selling author.
Wilson grew up in the southern United States and moved to Nashville, Tennessee after college. He studied counseling and theology, and worked at a marriage guidance company after his university studies.
Starting in the early 2000s, Wilson began working with a nonprofit marriage-enrichment organization as a writer. He attended and gained certifications from the organization on marriage coaching and after a terminal illness of one of their consultants, was promoted to the position of marriage consultant.
In 2017, Wilson founded the website MyExBackCoach.com. The website was highly successful, and was featured in many magazines, newpapers, and television shows around the world.
Among the wide variety of strategies that Wilson uses, one of his core principles is to not appear overly desperate to win back the other person. Using these strategies, his estimated success rate for his clients is 55-75 percent, a relatively impressive success rate given the various difficult cases that relationship counselors usually have to deal with.
Wilson's clients have included various notable clients, ranging from celebrities to athletes and even psychotherapists. Other well-known clients have included musicians, politicians, authors, publishing companies, film companies, and others.
He has an international clientale that is not only limited to the United States, but also includes the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, and many other countries.
- ^ Lee Wilson: Dating Coach. YourTango.
- ^ a b c d e f Cliff, Martha. Could this man help YOU win back your ex? Married father-of-two rakes in hundreds of thousands of dollars a year helping lovelorn singles reunite with the ones who got away. Daily Mail. 13 November 2018.
- ^ Beningfield, Jamie. Could This Man Help You Win Back Your Ex? Married Father Says He Can. Brain Sharper. March 13, 2019.
- ^ Clark, Lauren. Dad who has devoted his life to helping people win back their ex says anyone can do it, and these are his top tips. The Sun. October 14, 2019.
- ^ Abernethy, Laura. Man makes thousands of pounds teaching people how to manipulate their ex into getting back together. Metro. 13 Nov 2018.
- ^ Wilson, Lee. What is limerence? April 9, 2019.
- ^ Henderson, Callum. Meet the 'Ex Coach' who claims he can get anyone back together with their ex. VT. November 14, 2018.
- ^ Lee Wilson. Muckrack.
- ^ Wilson, Lee. Been Dumped? 3 Questions For This Real-Life ‘Hitch’ Who Can Help You Get Your Ex Back! Vixen Daily.
- ^ a b About Coach Lee Wilson. Myexbackcoach.com.
- ^ Lee Wilson: Founder of MyExBackCoach.com. Ideamensch.com. May 25, 2018.
- ^ Wilson, Lee. What Is Limerence? Is It Real Love, Infatuation, Or Something Else? TED Ed.
- Strong, Rebecca. Want Your Ex Back? 5 Mistakes That Could Hurt Your Chances. Ask Men. April 24, 2019.
- Wilson, Lee. What Is Limerence? Is It Real Love, Infatuation, Or Something Else? TED Ed.
- Personal sites
- Lee Wilson official website
- Official Twitter page
- Official Facebook page
- Official Instagram profile
- Official YouTube channel
- Professional sites