MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Thursday November 30, 2023Jump to navigationJump to search
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">NIU can't keep pace with Florida State in Orange Bowl
</a>Chicago TribuneIt wasn't a lost cause, but a loss on the field for Northern Illinois, which crashed the Orange Bowl party as unwanted guests from the Mid-American Conference and fell Tuesday night to favored Florida State 31-10. Jordan Lynch, the proclaimed "tough ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">All talk, little action: Orange Bowl delivers underwhelming game
</a>Yahoo! SportsMIAMI GARDENS, Fla. – In the end, the Orange Bowl was straight out of "Macbeth," a tale of sound and fury, signifying nothing. The Seminoles totaled 534 yards in offense, but converted just three third downs. (Getty Images)When the gums were finished ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Game-winning kick for Clemson in Chick-fil-A Bowl
</a>Florida Times-UnionClemson kicker Chandler Catanzaro (39) is hoisted into the air after he kicked the winning 37-yard field goal against LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl late Monday night. By Charles Odum. Game-winning kick for Clemson in Chick-fil-A Bowl. Charles Odum ...
<a href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1465159-lsu-football-grading-all-22-starters-from-the-chick-fil-a-bowl" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">LSU Football: Grading All 22 Starters from the Chick-Fil-a Bowl</a>Bleacher ReportHowever, this game showed that odds don't mean much as Clemson upset LSU 25-24 in what was truly a wild college football bowl ga
- 1943 Don Novello (Father Guido Sarducci)
- 1940 Frank Langella (actor)
- 1924 Robert N. Cronk (1st American born in 1924, savannah georgia)
- 1921 Rocky Graziano (Rocco Barbella) (fighter and actor)
- 1921 John Logan (basketball)
- 1919 J.D. Salinger (author, most famous The Catcher in the Rye)
- 1909 Barry Goldwater (US Senator, 1964 Republican Presidential Candidate)
- 1909 Dana Andrews (actor: State Fair)
- 1900 Xavier Cugat (artist)
- 1895 J. Edgar Hoover (first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI))
- 1752 Betsy Ross (Elizabeth Griscom) (flagmaker from Philadelphia, legendary folklore says she sewed the first American flag)
- 1735 Paul Revere (Patriot, member of the Boston Tea Party)
- 1618 Bartolome Murillo (artist)