Greg Lambrecht is the chairman, founder, and CEO of SinglePoint Inc. (OTCQB: SING), a publicly-traded holding company that focuses on the acquisition of undervalued companies. SinglePoint specializes in providing management, capital, and technological solutions to various companies.
Lambrecht is also the founder of PCI, a consumer product distribution company which has merged with major retail outlets across the country..
Early Life and Education
In 2004, Lambrecht founded Lifestyle Wireless. In 2011, Lifestyle Wireless became a public holding company and was renamed SinglePoint.. Lambrecht’s company specialized in mobile payment solutions and text messaging. In 2014, he went into the cannabis business.
On August 8, 2019, Lambrecht’s SinglePoint Inc. announced that it had signed a master distribution agreement with Pure Products LLC – a ‘pure hemp’ cigarette-producing company.
On February 22, 2019, Lambrecht’s company completed the Asset Purchase Agreement for the acquisition of Direct Solar, a leading solar power production company in the United States. Direct Solar is SinglePoint’s largest acquisition.
- ^ Interview with Greg Lambrecht, CEO of SinglePoint, Inc. (OTCQB:SING). CEO Roadshow.
- ^ About SinglePoint.
- ^ Singlepoint Inc.. Wall Street Journal.
- ^ Bloomberg profile.
- ^ Media Interviews SinglePoint CEO Greg Lambrecht. CFN Media Group.
- ^ NASDAQ.
- ^ SinglePoint Becomes Master Distributor for Pure Hemp Cigarettes. Globe Newswire.
- ^ Greg Lambrecht on MoneyTV SinglePoint. SinglePoint.