" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">PS4 will support used games, says Sony
</a>CNETLooks like the PlayStation 4 (PS4) will support used games after all, now that Shuhei Yoshida, head honcho of Sony Worldwide Studios, has stepped forward to clarity this matter. When probed by game review site Eurogamer on the consumers' rights on ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Sony PS4 event gets skewered in animated parody
</a>CBS NewsThe animation group created a video mocking the PS4 at Wednesday's press event. Sony treated members of the press to experience what using the next-generation console might feel like with live demonstrations, but did not actually show the video game ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Google Glass tech offers vision of the future
</a>Aljazeera.comA new promo video for its internet-connected glasses technology known as Google Glass has given potential early adopters a chance to buy the as yet unreleased product. The video, posted on Wednesday, touted the wearable technology as one of the ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Google Glass Needs Phatic Interaction, Stat
</a>MIT Technology Review (blog)Google Glass's new demo video is impressive. The product is looking less like magic–the original teaser video made visual and experiential claims that just weren't plausible–and more like reality. The most interesting thing about the video is how it ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Robin Roberts Turns 'A Mess Into a Message'
</a>The Root(The Root) -- I cannot get enough of Robin Roberts. She's the type of woman whose smile isn't just infectious -- it's irresistible, overpowering. When she smiles, you have absolutely no choice but to join in and do the same. It's practically cultlike ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Robin Roberts Got Obama Interview Just After Getting Dire Prognosis
</a>ABC NewsRobin Roberts Got Obama Interview Just After Getting Dire Prognosis. Roberts and ABC News President Ben Sherwood recall funny phone call on that fateful day. 01:10 | 02/21/2013. Share: Transcript for Robin Roberts Got Obama Interview Just After Getting ...
<a href="http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/02/21/concerned-students-parents-protest-11-sacramento-school-closings/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Concerned Students, Parents Protest 11 Sacramento School Closings</a>CBS LocalA crowd of parents, students and teachers say the Sacramento City Unified School District is focused too much on money. Closing
February 20 in history:
- 1792, the Postal Service Act, establishing the United States Post Office Department, is signed by President George Washington
- 1809, the Supreme Court, in United States v. Peters, ruled the power of the federal government is greater than that of any individual state
- 1839, Congress prohibited dueling in the District of Columbia
- 1872, in New York City, the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens
- 1907, President Theodore Roosevelt signed an immigration act which excluded "idiots, imbeciles, feebleminded persons, epileptics, insane persons" from being admitted to the United States
- 1931, California gets the go-ahead by the U.S. Congress to build the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
- 1933, the Congress of the United States proposes the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution, which would end Prohibition in the United States
- 1938, Anthony Eden resigned as British foreign secretary following Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain's decision to negotiate with Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.
- 1943, American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies
- 1947, State of Prussia ceases to exist
- 1962, Mercury program: While aboard Friendship 7, John Glenn orbits the earth three times in 4 hours, 55 minutes, becoming the first American to orbit the earth
- 1987, Soviet authorities released Jewish activist Josef Begun
- 2007, in a victory for President Bush, a divided federal appeals court ruled that Guantanamo Bay detainees could not use the U.S. court system to challenge their indefinite imprisonmen