|Slogan||Shrimp Butler is made with pride in the USA!|
|Headquarters||Template:Country data USA Haughton, [[State_Name:=Louisiana|Louisiana]] [[Country_Name:=United States|US]]|
NAICS: 454111 453998
|Contact||Two Point Exterprises Haughton, US |
|Reference||Shrimp Butler is an all in one shrimp butterflier and shrimp deveiner and client of Page Creations|
Shrimp Butler is a shrimp butterflier and shrimp deveiner. The shrimp butler makes the ultimate tool for peeling shrimp quickly and easily. Simply insert raw shrimp into the Shrimp Butler, pull the handle, and out comes butterflied and deveined shrimp. Shuck the peelings from the shrimp under a faucet and your shrimp are ready for cooking.
|“||We believe shrimp butler is perfect for all shrimp recipes for deveined and butterflied shrimp! Shuck the loose shrimp peelings under the faucet and your shrimp are ready for cooking. Shrimp Butler deveins and butterflies shrimp fast in less than half the time. - The Shrimp Butler||”|
The shrimp butler speeds up the process of peeling and deveining shrimp.
How it works
Utilizing the strength of materials characteristics of Nylon66 and the perfect curvature of the stainless steel blade, the Shrimp Butler is able to apply the right amount of cutting pressure when butterflying and deveining different sized shrimp.
- 1.) Get yourself some shrimp!
- 2.) Thaw and take heads off shrimp.
- 3.) Get your Shrimp Butler.
- 4.) Place shrimp in Shrimp Butler with tail facing the rear as shown.
- 5.) Pull Shrimp Butler lever quickly. Shrimp Butler will shoot the shrimp out the front. Shrimp is peeled, butterflied, and deveined.
- 6.) Rinse shrimp under faucet and leave tail on for cocktail shrimp. Remove tail for gumbo, poboys, or other dishes.
- 7.) Another fine job by the Shrimp Butler!
Below is a recipe for boiled shrimp made right, the Louisiana way! Follow this boiled shrimp recipe and your shimp are sure to come out soft and full of flavor! Additional shrimp recipes are available on our website.