Directory:Real Soft, Inc.
|Real Soft, Inc.|
|Slogan||Delivering IT excellence since 1991|
|Headquarters||Template:Country data US Cranbury, [[State_Name:=New Jersey|New Jersey]], [[Country_Name:=United States|USA]]|
|Key people||Rajan Desai, President & CEO|
Ashish Das, Executive Vice President
John Campellone, Executive Vice President
|Industry||IT Solutions and Services|
|Subsidiaries||Spark Consulting - a Real Soft company - [http://www.spark-consulting.com/spark/ Spark consulting website]|
|Contact||2540 Route 130 North, Suite 118|
Cranbury, NJ 08512-0000
[http://http://www.realsoftinc.com Real Soft, Inc. website]
Real Soft, Inc. (RSI) is a US based software product & solutions company. Since 1991, RSI has been successfully providing Enterprise Technology Solutions & Voice / Speech Recognition Services to well known organizations.
Flexible engagement models (such as, Staff Augmentation, SmartSourcing & dotECO) and cost-effective solution background in Enterprise Content Management, Software Quality Assurance, Database migration, Rule-Based Billing Engine, etc. consistently produces exceptional customer satisfaction.
RSI’s time-tested delivery processes are ISO 9001:2000 certified and SEI CMM Level 4 compliant, and are instrumental in maintaining the highest level of quality standards.
Incorporated in 1991, Real Soft Inc. (RSI) is a US-based global software solutions company, a pioneer in providing professional services and delivering business solutions. Our persistent focus has been on forging strong relationships through service excellence and cost containment for customers.
With an impressive track record of providing value-added services to customers, we have been a vendor of choice for Fortune 1000 companies like at&t, CitiStreet, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual , Lexis Nexis, Avaya, Bear Stearns, Daichi Sankyo and Cisco, to name a few.
Over the years RSI has enjoyed sustained growth and increased revenue stream. An 'Excellent' rating by Dun & Bradstreet authenticates our reliable corporate profile.
Our core service offerings include:
IT Solutions & Services
Enterprise Applications Services
- ERP, databases, platforms and applications
- Enterprise Content Management
- Custom Development, Upgrade, Integration, Migration and Re-engineering Software Quality Assurance
- Manual & Automated testing of software & Products
Business Intelligence & Information Management
- Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Reporting Business Intelligence Tools / Products
- Administration, Monitoring, Management and Reporting
- Rule-Based alerts & notification
- T&M (Traditional Staffing options)
- Fixed Price (Project/Deliverables based)
- dotECO – A unique offshore model to reduce expenses and increase productivity without losing control over resource/delivery