Jawahar Shah, M.D. (Hom.), a Homeopath by profession, was born in 1955 in Mumbai, India. He graduated from CMPH Medical College in 1976. He is a seasoned Classical Homoeopath, and has been practicing Homoeopathy since more than 30 years.
Jawahar Shah is the Head of the MD (Hom.) Programme (Post-Graduation Education Department for Homoeopathy and Alternative Medicines) of the Pioneer University, UK. He has been a former Member of the Central Council of Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India .
Jawahar Shah is one of the pioneers in Homoeopathic software development and he has to his credit, the development of Hompath, one of the major software used by Homeopaths in 85 countries globally.
Articles / Seminars / Reviews
- Interview by Manish Bhatia on Hpathy.com, 2004
- Medorrhinum Personality, published on similima.com
- Hpathy interview: Talks About Heart Diseases, 2004
- A case of Mental Retardation: Homeotimes, 2004
- Seminar Bulgaria: European Council of Classical Homeopathy, 2007
- Seminar: CNM, London, 2007
- National homeopathic Conference: Hyderabad, India, 2006
- Seminar: Quebec, Canada, 2006
- NUPATH Conference, Toronto, Canada
- Seminar: Helsinki, Finland, 2005
- Seminar: Pakistan, 2001
- Case studies
- Intel reference: Propelling Business Prospects Using Intel Technology
- WHA committee member
- Medical Practice software
- Cure publisher
- Hompath review on Hpathy
- Hompath review on Similima
- Materia Medica CD review on National Journal of Homoeopathy
- Former member Central Council Homeopathy
- Former member Education committee CCH
- Former Advisory board member The International Academy Of Health Sciences, New York
- Reference to article: A case of Cornelia De Lange Syndrome
- Mental retardation article review: Similima, 2004
- Profile of Dr. Jawahar Shah
- Seminar at Pakistan
- ^ <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>"Railway sops to allopathic doctors riles homoeopaths-Mumbai-Cities". The Times of India. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
- ^ Template:Cite journal