|Headquarters||Template:Country data US Cleveland, Ohio, USA|
|Contact||3750 Park East Drive|
Beachwood, OH 44122
BrandMuscle Inc. is a marketing technology and services company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with a regional office in Los Angeles. BrandMuscle provides Web-based multi-media ad builder solutions and turnkey local marketing support services to national brands with strong distributed and local marketing programs. BrandMuscle’s local marketing automation software allows corporate marketers to support field level customization, distribution and digital repurposing of multiple versions of content, collateral and advertising. BrandMuscle helps marketers shorten lead times, improve marketing ROI and maintain brand integrity.
BrandMuscle was founded in 2000 by Philip Alexander, a former marketing executive who spent nearly two decades in senior marketing positions with national and international retailers. Throughout his career, Philip struggled with the same challenges CMO’s in distributed marketing environments face today including:
- Improving the way advertising performs in local markets
- Increasing speed-to-market with new offers, messaging and creative
- Empowering local stakeholders with the tools and resources they need to drive more sales
- Reducing the cost and eliminating efficiencies of versioning ad creative
- Eliminating errors and issues with legal disclaimers in local advertising
- Controlling corporate brand identity in a distributed marketing environment
Today, BrandMuscle employs over 130 highly-skilled marketing and technology professionals and serves dozens of the world’s leading brands.
BrandMuscle helps both national and international clients customize their advertising for local markets. The following is a partial list of BrandMuscle clients.
- American Red Cross
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- BMW of North America
- BrandBuilderPrint™ – BrandBuilderPrint, the company’s core ad builder solution, enables local-level customization of print-based media including ads, brochures, flyers, signage, in-store POP, postcards, and much more. Users are guided through an easy four step workflow process to search for, customize, approve and delivery their advertising using templates that adhere to corporate brand guidelines.
- BrandBuilderDigital™ – This ad builder solution’s function is similar to BrandBuilderPrint’s, except instead of customizing print collateral, it allows users to customize digital media types like email, flash banner ads, e-brochures, web pages, SMS text messages, and tagging of TV and video spots.