AussieCoins was founded in 2020 as an online cryptocurrency exchange platform serving Australian residents only. The platform offers exchange services of BTC (Bitcoin) against the Australian Dollar (AUD).
The brand operator is Aussie Coins Global which is owned and operated by SITA Global PTY LTD, a company incorporated in Australia and regulated by AUSTRAC, licensed to provide services of exchanging a virtual currency against a FIAT to Australian residents. SITAGlobal has developed an Anti-Money Laundering and counter-terrorism financing Policy (“AML/CTF Program”) in an effort to maintain the highest possible compliance with applicable laws and regulations relating to anti-money laundering in Australia.
AussieCoins platform was reviewed as “transparent and reliable”.
KYC Process and Registration
In order to provide a secure environment and prevent fraud, AussieCoins enforces its clients follow a KYC process when asking to be registered to the platform. In order to open an account and get verified, the required paperwork includes a POI (Proof of identity) that can be a Passport, National ID card, or Australian driving license, a POR (Proof of residence) that can be a Utility Bill (Electricity, Water, Landline), Bank statement, or any official government office letter. The 3d part will be to send a Selfie holding your ID/Passport. Processing of the documents usually takes no longer than 24 hours.
- 11.8% for purchasing crypto via credit card
- 8.8% for purchases using wire transfers
The platform offers its client versatile funding methods as POLi Payment, PayID, or wire transfers.
- Flexibility – users can keep crypto in a wallet available on the exchange, or easily transfer to their own hot or cold wallet.
- Competitiveness – users can exchange fiat into crypto cheaply, without any hidden fees or commissions. Unlike most of the exchanges, at AussieCoins, the fees are already built-in to the prices quoted on the platform.
- Simplicity – the interface is simple and easy for all beginners. Also, a single account offers access to all services provided by the exchange.
- Official website.
- AussieCoins Exchange: Now Australians Can Buy Crypto Locally and Registered. PR Web.
- Crypto Frontline.
- The Bull.
- AussieCoins Review – How I used this platform with No past experience. Australian Times.
- AussieCoins Review – My Experience with This Exchange. Business Daily.