|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
XDEFI Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that was founded in 2020. It was established by Emile Dubié and David Phan in London. XDEFI Wallet allows users to store, swap, and send NFTs (non-fungible tokens) and cryptocurrency across 14 different blockchains.
In 2020, XDEFI Wallet was founded by Emile Dubié and David Phan in London, England, United Kingdom. XDEFI Wallet operated in a closed beta version of the wallet until the fourth quarter of 2021, when it was released to the public more broadly.
In 2021, XDEFI Wallet was audited by Kudelski Security.
According to XDEFI Wallet, vision is to build the premier Web3 crypto gateway.
According to XDEFI Wallet, the 4 pillars of a Web3 gateway are:
- Ability to swap 10,500+ assets natively within the wallet. This currently represents 60 times more assets than Coinbase and 25 times more than Binance.
- Permissionless onboarding and unlimited withdrawals: Any user from almost any country can instantly create a non-custodial account and begin trading. All XDEFI Wallet users enjoy unlimited swaps and unlimited withdrawals.
- Seamlessly connect to every dApp: Web2 exchanges are walled gardens. XDEFI Wallet seamlessly connects to every dApp in Web3 across every supported blockchain.
- A single gallery for all your NFTs: XDEFI Wallet neatly displays all your NFTs from every chain in a single customisable gallery, allowing your portfolio to travel with you as you move between blockchains.
XDEFI Wallet supports more than 10,000 cryptocurrencies on Ethereum, Bitcoin, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Binance Chain, THORChain, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Terra Classic, Terra v2, and Litecoin.
XDEFI Wallet also plans to launch support for Solana, NEAR, Aurora, Cosmos, Osmosis, Juno, among others.
Technology (Google Chrome extension)
Google Chrome browser extension wallets such as XDEFI Wallet allow users to interact with NFT, Web3, and Decentralized finance (DeFi) applications.
Users and reviews
XDEFI Wallet has more than more than 100,000 weekly active users and a 5-star rating in the Google Chrome Store after more than 190 reviews.
- ^ https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/defi/geckocon-2022-the-future-of-interoperability/
- ^ https://www.xdefi.io/article/multichain-wallet-xdefi-support/
- ^ https://captainaltcoin.com/defi-tools/
- ^ https://www.xdefi.io/kudelski-security-audit/
- ^ https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/10/26/xdefi-wallet-looks-to-raise-12m-in-initial-dex-offering/
- ^ https://www.coindesk.com/tech/2021/09/29/cross-chain-wallet-xdefi-raises-6m-to-take-on-metamask-phantom/
- ^ https://cryptoslate.com/metamask-challenger-xdefi-wallet-secures-6-million-to-scale-its-next-generation-defi-wallet/
- ^ https://www.xdefi.io/xdefi-wallet-crypto-successfully-raises-over-us19m/
- ^ https://www.xdefi.io/mission-xdefi-wallet/
- ^ https://www.xdefi.io/article/create-wallet-new/
- ^ https://www.xdefi.io/article/manage-nfts/
- ^ https://dailyhodl.com/2021/10/28/xdefi-wallet-unveils-integration-with-terra-and-announces-liquidity-program-on-pylon-protocol-to-support-the-terra-ecosystem/
- ^ https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/bitcoin-and-crypto-guide/how-to-use-the-xdefi-wallet/
- ^ https://insidebitcoins.com/buy-cryptocurrency/buy-nft/nft-wallets
- ^ https://cryptoslate.com/this-defi-founder-explains-why-all-users-need-a-multi-chain-wallet/
- ^ https://cointelegraph.com/news/browser-based-defi-wallet-xdefi-launches-public-version
- ^ https://cryptonews.com/news/metamask-phantom-brave-and-xdefi-wallets-patch-demonic-critical-vulnerability-before-an-attack.htm
- ^ https://hackernoon.com/single-chain-vs-multi-chain-wallets-about-metamask-and-its-alternatives