Directory:Rimrock Automation/Robotic Polishing Buffing Finishing Automation
MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Monday July 26, 2021Jump to navigationJump to search
Robotic Finishing, Buffing, & Polishing Automation
- RoboFinisher-Robotic systems predesigned specifically for automation of polishing, buffing, & finishing operations on metal parts.
- RoboFinisher 100- Complete robotic solution for buffing & polishing metal parts. It is designed to accommodate a wide variation of parts in sizes up to 12" x 18" x 30". The RoboFinisher 100 comes standard with a CFM-100 to meet your needs for a simple & reliable automated finishing system
- RoboFinisher 200- Pre-engineered robotic finishing system for parts with process intensive polishing, finishing, & buffing operations. It is designed to accommodate a wide variation of parts in sizes up to 12" x 18" x 30". The RoboFinisher 200 comes standard with a CFM-200 to meet your needs for process intensive polishing & buffing applications. Additional equipment also includes a full enclosure & dust collection system to contain metal dust for plant safety & cleanliness.
- Compliant Finishing Machines-The CFM product line is constructed to finish metal parts in sizes from a few inches up to 12" x 18" x 30", and can accommodate up to 4 operations using a single machine. Custom finishing or buffing machines are available for larger part sizes. Rimrock’s CFM product line is a standard component of the RoboFinisher™ Finishing Systems & can be configured for robotic polishing, finishing, shaping, or buffing operations.
- FinishWare HMI-Touch screen interface for robotic finishing systems with production reporting & process adjustment controls.