|Founded||Rexburg, Idaho (2004)|
|Key people||Lindsey Winsemius President Beto Paredes Chief Executive Officer|
ApogeeInvent is a professional web design, software development and Project Management company based in Rexburg, Idaho with a business development office in Portland, Oregon.
ApogeeInvent owns and staffs two smaller subsidaries:
- Product2Web is an affiliate management platform built on the ApogeeInvent code base. This technology was created to solve common problems faced by advertisers by providing all of the necessary tools and consulting to bring their products or services to the web, allowing them to market and sell at high volumes through networks, affiliates, and publishers.
- Auto Search Technologies offers dealers their product, Auto Search Online, and access to the cost effective National Dealer Listing Network, AutoHitList.com. Both the product and monthly services allow dealers to create an online presence.
- My True Path Inc. and ApogeeInvent partnered to create HolisticSeek.com, which was launched March 1st 2009. It has become the
first online magazine and social community about holistic health. With a forum for trained practitioners to interact with colleagues and clients, advertise their business, and sell products, HolisticSeek allows access and understanding of Alternative Medicine to everyone who may be interested in utilizing these methods.
ApogeeInvent also has a vested involvement in the following companies:
- Camera Crew, Inc. is an online Video and Technology company that launches proprietary syndication platforms. They specialize in the online Video and Content syndication industry. ApogeeInvent shares ownership of CCI in exchange for developing the core platform and providing consulting.
- YourNight.com, LLC is an online global shopping mall. It is a multi-vendor shopping platform that has been integrated into a social platform. ApogeeInvent has written code and completed design work for YourNight in exchange for shared ownership of the company.
The company was founded in June 2004 as Apogee Design, Inc. by Joseph Frazier and Beto Paredes to develop websites for clients. Working into the direct online marketing arena the company changed it's name to ApogeeInvent in November of 2004. In October of 2007 Auto Search Technologies was launched as a subsidiary company to work within the online automotive industry. Product2Web, a second subsidiary company, was launched in March of 2008 as a full service e-commerce solution.
Awards and recognitions
- The Better Business Bureau has given ApogeeInvent an A rating.
ApogeeInvent has partnered with Hydra Network, LinkTrust, MediaTrust, and Market Leverage.
Website:  LinkedIn Profile: Facebook Profile:  Crunchbase Profile:  Wikispaces Page:  AboutUs Page: 
Get SEO tips from our Social Media Department: 
- ApogeeInvent (company homepage)
- Auto Search Technologies (AutomotiveSearch Engine)
- Product2Web (Subsidiary Company)