Anthony Fienberg is the Managing Director of Nassau assurances, the French operation  of the privately-held Rotterdam-based property & casualty insurance company Nassau Verzekering Maatschappij N.V. In France, the company specializes in underwriting very specific types of policies, such as (D&O), Contaminated Products (Product Recall), Kidnap and Ransom and Professional Liability . Nassau also has operations in the Netherlands (Nassau verzekeringen) Denmark (Nassau forsikring) and Germany (Nassau Versicherungen). The company's other specialties include Life Sciences, Construction/Contractor All Risks, Erection All Risks and Jeweler’s Block. Nassau is a wholly-owned subsidiary and the principal activity of Bloemers Nassau Groep , founded in 1953, owned 51% by Mr. Bloemers (son of the founder), 26% by the current management board and 23% by Munich Re.
Birth and Education
Born in Chicago, IL (USA) on March 15, 1969, Anthony earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a specialization in Mathematics from Franklin & Marshall College. He now holds three professional designations: ARe (Associate in Reinsurance), CPCU (Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter) and RPLU (Registered Professional Liability Underwriter). The former two are conferred by the American Institute for CPCU and the latter by the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS).
Mr. Fienberg has worked in various underwriting, consulting and management positions since 1991 in the insurance and reinsurance industry, in both the United States and Europe.
- 1991-1995 He began as a underwriter trainee and progressed to senior underwriter for the International Department of Prudential Re in Newark, NJ, USA (now Everest Re)
- 1995-1999 Crossing the Atlantic, he started the (D&O) line of business for CIGNA International (now Limited Ace Europe) in Paris, France, progressing to D&O underwriting manager for Western Europe
- 1999-2006 Prior to joining Nassau, he held numerous roles for Chubb Insurance Company of Europe in both the Executive Protection department in France and in the Specialty Insurance division for the European zone, while based in Paris.
Anthony's mother tongue is English, but speaks fluent French, some Spanish and has a beginner’s knowledge of Dutch.
Mr. Fienberg is involved with several organizations, including:
- CPCU Society, where he founded and was the inaugural president of the Europe chapter and is currently chairman of the International Insurance interest group 
- Dauphine Université de Paris IX – Dauphine, where he teaches a course on Rating and Underwriting in Property & Casualty insurance as part of the Master’s degree program in Insurance Techniques and Risk Management
- Université de Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne, where he teaches a course on Reinsurance as part of the Master’s degree program in Global Risk Management
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et Management – Tours-Poitiers, where he is the director of the insurance program for the ProMBA in Global Crisis & Risk Management
- “International and Insurance”, International Quarterly of the CPCU Society, volume 21, number 4, December 2007 
- “Starting and Insurance Company Operation in Europe”, International Quarterly of CPCU Society, volume 21, number 1, March 2007
- ^ <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>"Paris Company Register".
- ^ <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>"L'Argus de l'Assurance – "Nassau Assurances se lance en France"".
- ^ <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>"Hoover's fact sheet on Bloemers Nassau Groep".
- ^ <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>"Executive Committee list, International Insurance interest group, CPCU Society".
- ^ <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>"Teachers list, Masters 218, University of Paris IX - Dauphine".
- ^ <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>"International Quarterly, CPCU Society".