MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Sunday November 19, 2017
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">And the Puppy Bowl IX MVP is...
</a>USA TODAYThis year's Puppy Bowl Bissell "Most Valuable Puppy" prize goes to the most courageous pooch on the field: Marta, a Schnauzer/Beagle mix, from the adoption organization AHeinz57 Pet Rescue & Transport. She out-hustled and out-muscled dogs twice her ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">2013 MVP Named in Puppy Bowl IX
</a>IGNMarta, a 10-week old Schnauzer/Beagle mix playing in her rookie year in the prestigious Puppy Bowl, has been officially named the Puppy Bowl IX MVP. Hailing from Omaha, this scrappy, shaggy sweetie came out of the gate as part of the 2013 Starting ...
" alt="" />Image Not Available
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Meet Buffalo Wild Wings II
</a>The League of Ordinary Gentlemen (blog)Meet Buffalo Wild Wings II. by Will Truman on February 4, 2013. in Politics & Foreign Affairs. Who needs guns when you have pepper spray? Share and Enjoy: Twitter · Facebook · Google Bookmarks · Reddit · StumbleUpon · RSS · del.icio.us · Digg · email ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">'Fast & Furious 6' trailer debuts during Super Bowl XVLII: Vin Diesel, Paul ...
</a>New York Daily NewsUniversal debuted the first trailer for "Fast & Furious 6" during Super Bowl XLVII, and judging by the half-minute of footage, Vin Diesel's Dominic Toretto and Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner still haven't figured out how to hit the brakes. This time ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">'Fast And Furious 6' Trailer: Vin Diesel Returns Again In Super Bowl Spot (VIDEO)
</a>Huffington PostAlso starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and other stars turned reckless drivers, "Fast and Furious 6" is a follow-up to massively successful "Fast Five." That film earned a surprising $626 million worldwide after ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">WATCH: The uncensored Bar Refaeli Superbowl ad
</a>Jerusalem PostThis year's Go Daddy commercial, featuring Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli became one of the most talked-about commercials of the year. Calling the website domain host a perfect combination between sexy and smart, the commercial features Refaeli in an ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Super Bowl commercials 2013: Bar Refaeli uncomfortably kisses nerd in ...
</a>SB Nation ArizonaSupermodel Bar Refaeli appeared on a GoDaddy.com commercial during the Super Bowl, and uncomfortably locked lips with a nerd. Share on Facebook. Share on Twitter. One of the more memorable commercials from Super Bowl XLVII didn't feature a ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Marino's defense
</a>New York PostMarried Marino had a child with Donna Savattere, who gave birth to their daughter Chloe in 2005. But Morgan told SiriusXM's “Covino & Rich Show:” “I am still a big fan of Dan Marino's too — all jokes aside, he's raising his kid. So I don't see what ...
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Dan Marino Goes On TV After Affair -- Smiles For Super Bowl
</a>Hollywood LifeDan looks to be happy, without a care in the world, as he covers the pre-game coverage on CBS Sports' 'Super Bowl Today' on Feb. 3, four days after his affair emerged. Dan Marino is keeping himself busy now that his affair and love child with Donna ...
" alt="" />Image Not Available
<a href="http://www.npr.org/2013/02/04/171033498/sodastream-criticized-for-west-bank-plant" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">SodaStream Criticized For West Bank Plant</a>NPRSodaStream is the first Israeli company to advertise in the Super Bowl. The company has dodged controversy in efforts to break open
</embed> Template:OMG728== Birthdays ==
- 1950 Morgan Fairchild (Patsy McClenny) (actress)
- 1947 Dave Davies (lead guitarist - kinks)
- 1945 Bob Griese (footballer)
- 1926 Shelley Berman (comedienne)
- 1907 James A. Michener (novelist)
- 1894 Norman Rockwell (artist)
- 1874 Gertrude Stein (writer)
- 1811 Horace Greeley (journalist)
- 1809 Felix Mendelssohn (composer)
- 1500 Johannes Gutenberg (Printing press Inventor)
February 3 in history:
- 1995: Astronaut Eileen Collins became the first woman to pilot a NASA spacecraft with the launch of the Space Shuttle Discovery on a mission that lasted until February 11.
- 1989: The repressive regime of Alfredo Stroessner, who had ruled Paraguay for 35 years, was overthrown in a military coup.
- 1966: The Soviet space probe Luna 9 made the first survivable landing on the Moon and sent several television images of the surface back to the Earth.
- 1959: A plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa, killed the rock stars Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. "Big Bopper" Richardson, as well as their pilot.
- 1917: In response to the German announcement that it was resuming unrestricted submarine warfare, President Woodrow Wilson severed U.S. diplomatic relations with Germany; the United States was soon to enter World War I.
- 1821, Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman to obtain (1849) a medical degree in the United States, was born in England.
- 1468: Johann Gutenberg, the German goldsmith who is credited with the invention and development in Europe of printing from movable type, died.