Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
|RecordForAll Audio Recording Software|
|Slogan||Audio Recording and Editing Software|
|Headquarters||Template:Country data US [[City:=Hanover|Hanover]], [[State_Name:=Massachusetts|Massachusetts]], [[Country_Name:=United States|USA]]|
|Products||RecordForAll audio recording software is part of NotePage, Inc's FeedForAll product line.|
|Parent||*NotePage FeedForAll Division|
|Subsidiaries||*RecordForAll Audio Software|
|Contact||PO Box 296
Hanover, MA 02339
[http://www.notepage.net NotePage, Inc. website]
RecordForAll is audio recording and editing software developed by NotePage, Inc. NotePage's headquarters are located in Hanover, Massachusetts. NotePage has two divisions the wireless messaging product line and FeedForAll, focussed on RSS feeds and podcasting.
- RecordForAll Audio Software - RecordForAll makes it simple to record audio files, layer audio files and edit audio files for podcasting. Podcasters can record voices, or music files or other sounds.
RecordForAl works in conjunction with other applications in NotePage, Inc.'s FeedForAll product line including:
- FeedForAll - FeedForAll is a desktop software to create, edit and manage RSS feeds. FeedForAll supports namespaces and RSS extensions including iTunes and makes creating RSS feeds very easy.
- FeedForAll Mac - FeedForAll Mac is a desktop software for Apple Macintosh computers to create, edit and manage RSS feeds. FeedForAll supports namespaces and RSS extensions including iTunes and makes creating RSS feeds very easy.
- RSS2HTML - RSS2HTML is a free PHP script that converts RSS feeds to HTML web pages.
- FutureRSS - FutureRSS is a PHP script that can be used to automatically delay the publication of Items in an RSS feed. This allows Items in a RSS feed to be created ahead of time, and then slowly released over a period of time.
- RSSmesh - RSSmesh is a PHP script that allow you to merge multiple RSS feeds into a single RSS feed.
- SQL2RSS - SQL2RSS is a PHP script that allows you to easily create rss feeds from SQL databases. The script currently supports the conversion of MySQL databases to RSS feeds.
- RSS2SQL - RSS2SQL is a PHP script that allows you to easily create SQL databases from RSS feeds.
- RSS Filter - RSS Filter a PHP script that filters the contents of an RSS feed. The filters can be defined by the publisher so that the resulting RSS feed contains only the information they want.
NotePage, Inc. started business in 1996. NotePage's software is now used internationally in more than 100 countries.