Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
Marinated Steak Kabobs
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard, prepared
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut in 2"cubes
- 1 large green pepper, cut in 1"pieces
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
Saute onion in oil; remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard; pour over meat and vegetables. Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator. Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade. Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
Prepare fire in grill. Grill kabobs 5 minutes on each side over coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing frequently with marinade.
<sharethis /> KJ Kitchens