Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
Grilled Pork Shoulder Steaks
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (zest from 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 boneless pork shoulder steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
In a small bowl combine paprika, coriander, lemon zest, marjoram, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cumin, caraway seeds, and cinnamon. Rub herb mixture on both sides of steaks, pressing into surface.
Place steaks in center of cooking grate. Grill 10 minutes for medium (160F) or 12 to 14 minutes for well-done (170F), turning once halfway through grilling time.
<sharethis /> KJ Kitchens