Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon msg (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 4 scallions, chopped, including green ends
- 2 cups diced cooked pork, ham, chicken, shrimp, or any meat
- 1 slice ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Put first four ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir slightly; the eggs should not be well beaten.
2. Heat wok or pan hot and dry. Add the oil. Brown the garlic and ginger slightly, then add the rice. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring to break up lumps and coat with oil.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the egg mixture.
4.Fry and stir constantly until thoroughly mixed. Add the egg mixture while stirring the rice so it will cover as much of the ingredients in the pan as possible.
5. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve while hot.
Name: KJ Kitchens/Fried Rice
<sharethis /> KJ Kitchens