Eatology Limited is a Hong-Kong based company that offers meal delivery plans. It was founded in 2015 by Guillaume Kaminer and Christophe Daures.
|Key people||Guillaume Kaminer, Christophe Daures, and Emile Djelassi (co-founders)|
|Area served||Hong Kong|
|Industry||Food and beverage|
|Products||Healthy mean plans|
Guillaume Kaminer, Christophe Daures, and Emile Djelassi are the co-founders of Eatology. They founded Eatology in April 2015 after noticing that there was a lack of meal plan options for health-conscious consumers in Hong Kong. Guillaume Kaminer is currently CEO of Eatology. 100 dishes are offered, including low-carb gluten-free options, paleo diet plans, and much more.
As of 2017, Eatology had 11 employees preparing meals in Eatology's office kitchen, with the vast majority of deliveries made during mornings from Monday to Saturday.
- Lighter Delights: protein-rich and fiber-rich diet option, ranging from 1,500 to 1,800 calories per day.
- Low-carb Gluten-free
- Balanced Living: balanced diet, ranging from 1800 to 2200 calories.
- Optimal Performance: High-protein diet plan, ranging from 2,220 to 2,600 calories per day.
- Vegetarian and Vegan
- Lighter Delights
- Asian Program
- Paleo Meals
- Tailor-made Meals
For 5 days per week (3 meals and 2 snacks), meal plans start from HK$1,990 for 1 week (5 days). Customer-tailored meal plan options include ketogenic, low-carb, gluten-free, and vegetarian options. Healthy corporate menus are also offered. Customers are required to sign up for at least one week.
Additionally, Eatology can also provide customers with detailed nutrition fact printouts listing calories, nutrients, and other facts for health-conscious diners.
Eatology also constantly develops and improves new dishes. Up to 30 new dishes are tested by Eatology staff members every Saturday. Customers who desire variety have hundreds of options to choose from.
As an environmentally conscious company, Eatology uses only biodegradable packaging. Instead of plastic bags, purple biodegradable bags are delivered to customers. All meal plans are also organic, hormone-free, and free-range.
- ^ South China Morning Post. 5 of the best healthy meal-delivery plans in Hong Kong. Jan 28, 2019.
- ^ South China Morning Post. 5 ways to get summer fit in Hong Kong. Jul 8, 2016.
- ^ a b c d CP Jobs. A new initiative is making healthy eating easier for Hong Kong diners. Sep 9, 2017.
- ^ Localiiz. The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Eating in Hong Kong. April 16, 2018.
- ^ a b Hong Kong Tatler. 5 of Hong Kong's Best Meal Delivery Plans. November 7, 2016.
- ^ Hong Kong Tatler. 5 of Hong Kong's Best Meal Delivery Plans. November 7, 2016.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Lighter Delights.
- ^ I tried out a 1,500-calorie diet and let the scale do the talking. Jul 18, 2019.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Low-carb Gluten-free.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Balanced Living.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Optimal Performance.
- ^ Marie Claire. 大魚大肉都可以瘦？小編實試 Eatology 3天原始人飲食法. June 26, 2019.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Vegetarian and Vegan.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Lighter Delights.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Asian Program.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Paleo Meals.
- ^ Jump Start Magazine. Product Review: Eatology’s Paleo Meal Plan. July 15, 2019.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Tailor-made Meals.
- ^ Green Queen. Keto Lunch.
- ^ Hong Kong Tatler. Best Meal Delivery Plans To Kickstart Your Paleo Diet In Hong Kong. August 5, 2019.
- ^ Eatology Asia. Corporate Lunch Menu.
- ^ South China Morning Post. Hong Kong’s healthy meal delivery services for the time-challenged.
- ^ Hong Kong Tatler. How To Choose A Meal Planning Company In Hong Kong. January 12, 2018.
- ^ Green Queen. Eatology: A Healthy Meal Plan For Gourmands – Gallic Gastronomy Meets Naked Nutrition. Feb 5, 2017.
- ^ Green Queen. Eatology Meal Plans 2.0: More Healthy And More Delicious, Delivered To Your Doorstep. Mar 29, 2017.
- ^ Liv Magazine. Take the hassle out of eating well with Eatology. September 27, 2018.