Directory:Tell Me About Senior Health/Balance/Balance Problems
Balance Problems Articles
Balance Problems Videos
- John Glenn and the NASA Balance Experiments [4 min 18 sec]
- Older Adults and Balance Problems [4 min 5 sec]
- Treating Balance Problems [5 min 8 sec]
- Why am I Dizzy? [4 min 20 sec]
Balance Problems Words to Know
- Vertigo: a dizzying sensation of tilting within stable surroundings or of being in tilting or spinning surroundings.
- Labyrinthitis: inflammation of the inner ear, or labyrinth, characterized by dizziness, nausea, and visual disturbances.
- BPPV: Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Tinnitus: a ringing or similar sensation of sound in the ears.
- Dizziness: having a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall.
<adsense> google_ad_client = "pub-5512298628457000"; google_ad_width = 336; google_ad_height = 280; google_ad_format = "336x280_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"; google_ad_channel = ""; google_color_border = "FFFFFF"; google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; google_color_link = "0066CC"; google_color_text = "000000"; google_color_url = "008000"; </adsense>
The information provided should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
Copyright Information: Public domain information with acknowledgement given to the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Directory:Tell Me About Senior Health Balance Problems