Directory:Tell Me About Senior Health/Arthritis/Arthritis
- Arthritis Defined
- Arthritis Causes and Risk Factors
- Arthritis Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Arthritis Treatment and Research
- Arthritis Frequently Asked Questions
- Arthritis How Exercise Can Help [3 min 2 sec]
- Living with Gout [4 min 14 sec]
- Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis [3 min 21 sec]
- Arthritis Using Assistive Devices [1 min 18 sec]
Arthritis Words to Know
- Cartilage: Tough, elastic tissue that covers and protects the ends of bones.
- Joint: A structure holding two or more bones together.
- Synovial fluid: A fluid produced by the synovial membranes in a joint that lubricates the movement of the bones in the joint.
- Synovial membrane: A thin tissue that covers the inside surface of a joint.
<adsense> google_ad_client = "pub-5512298628457000"; google_ad_width = 336; google_ad_height = 280; google_ad_format = "336x280_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"; google_ad_channel = ""; google_color_border = "FFFFFF"; google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; google_color_link = "0066CC"; google_color_text = "000000"; google_color_url = "008000"; </adsense>
The information provided should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
Copyright Information: Public domain information with acknowledgement given to the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Directory:Tell Me About Senior Health Arthritis