Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
MyWikiBiz.com (MyWikiBiz) is a U.S. Internet publishing firm, headquartered in West Chester, Pennsylvania. MyWikiBiz specializes in helping commercial enterprises optimize their presence in wiki spaces.
Founded in 2006 by Gregory J. Kohs, MyWikiBiz initially set out to create and edit neutral-point-of-view Wikipedia articles for payment. However, key leaders and administrators of Wikipedia expressed concerns about the potential conflict of interest in such practice. MyWikiBiz adapted to these concerns and currently pursues activity in other non-Wikipedia editing spaces that utilize wiki markup languages, including Centiare.
Consulting and speaking
Kohs is available for speaking engagements and press interviews, regarding the promises and perils of community-edited spaces on the Internet. He will be speaking about wiki implementation at the annual conference of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy in July 2007, with the draft presentation available for download.
MyWikiBiz has a devoted interest in the success of the Semantic Web.
<adsense> google_ad_client = 'pub-4781341637005814'; google_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = '468x60_as'; google_ad_type = 'text_image';//2006-12-28: Centiare Directory space google_ad_channel = '2388332058'; google_color_border = '6699CC'; google_color_bg = '003366'; google_color_link = 'FFFFFF'; google_color_text = 'AECCEB'; google_color_url = 'AECCEB'; </adsense>
- Directory:MyWikiBiz is "owned" by User:MyWikiBiz.
- To Do List
- Our first press release We began our biz in the bright sunlight of full disclosure
- A public compromise from Jimmy Wales The agreement brokered with the co-founder of Wikipedia
- A public dispute with Wales When our agreement was withdrawn by the co-founder of Wikipedia
- MyWikiBiz changes "teams" We're so happy we found Centiare!