Directory:Lina Land Management, LLC
|Lina Land Management, LLC|
|Slogan||Managing To Make A Differance|
|Headquarters||Template:Country data US [[City:=Philomath|Philomath]], [[State_Name:=Oregon|Oregon]], [[Country_Name:=United States|USA]]|
|Key people||[[Key_Person1:=Nathan Slaven|Nathan Slaven]], CEO|
Lisa Reiley, COO
[[NAICS_Code2_Title:=Natural resources consulting and land holding company located in the Pacific Northwest, providing habitat restoration, forestry, fire prevention and fuels reduction services.|Forestry Services]]
Philomath, OR 97370
[http://www.linaland.com Lina Land Management, LLC]
|Reference||Region: [[Region1:=Pacific Northwest|The PNW]]|
Lina Land Management, LLC is a natural resources consulting and land holding company located in the Pacific Northwest, providing habitat restoration, forestry, fire prevention and fuels reduction services.
Lina Land Management, LLC was established 2008.
<adsense> google_ad_client = "pub-9375582948362761"; google_ad_width = 728; google_ad_height = 90; google_ad_format = '728x90_as'; google_ad_type = 'text_image';//2006-12-28: Centiare Directory space google_ad_channel = '2388332058'; google_color_border = '6699CC'; google_color_bg = '003366'; google_color_link = 'FFFFFF'; google_color_text = 'AECCEB'; google_color_url = 'AECCEB'; </adsense>
Vision and Mission
• Long-Term Capital Preservation Through Long-Term Environmental Preservation
• Assist timberland owners with planning and implementation of environmentally responsible practices in habitat restoration, habitat conservation, fire hazard reduction and forest management to preserve and enhance endangered and rare habitats in the Pacific Northwest, encourage and educate landowners on sustainable forest practices and build our own timberland assets to be managed in this manner.
• Develop a business that will be profitable yet still affordable to encourage private landowners to restore native habitats and maintain native biodiversity without the burden of government oversight and regulation being placed on their land.
• Construct outreach and education programs to teach the importance of different habitats to wildlife, plants and humans. Assist landowners in making informed decisions about uses for their property.
• Give non-industrial forest land owners access to industrial forestry methods to allow for a better forest practices and fire hazard reduction.
• Regularly improve our business structure to keep it efficient and profitable.
• Ensure competitive wages and benefits.
• Allow for non-invasive, non-damaging exploration to be conducted on lands owned by LLM for natural gas and allowing for the harvesting of bio-mass fuels and generation of clean energy on non-sensitive lands, i.e. solar electricity. This objective would be conducted by third party contractors who would have goals that are in line with LLM and have demonstrated this on previous projects.
• Invest in acquiring and building a portfolio of timber land and non-producing timberland assets to be managed for habitat conservation, then income generation.
Lina Land Management, LLC Official Site
Natural Resources Conservation Service
Soil and Water Conservation District
United States Fish and Wildlife Service
United States Forest Service
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
Oregon Department of Forestry
Bureau of Land Management
United States Department of Agriculture
Oregon Department of Agriculture