Directory:Wikademia/Campaign for the inclusion in Wikipedia of religious views expressed as science
Template:Dr Welcome to the Wikademia learning project about the Campaign for the inclusion in Wikipedia of religious views expressed as science.
This project started when it was brought to my attention that I "campaign for the inclusion of religious views expressed as science in the encyclopedia". Since this was news to me, I decided I had better study the phenomenon in detail. Rather shocking that I could have lived my life without noticing such a thing!
- How should we categorize creationism? Okay, this is from Wikiversity, so it proves nothing about my Campaign for the inclusion in Wikipedia of religious views expressed as science, but...
- Thinking About Violence in Our Schools, an introduction to René Girard's systems theoretic model of competition, conflict, and violence. This model concords with the teachings of Moses, Buddha, and Jesus.
- Gil Bailie, Violence Unveiled: Humanity at the Crossroads, another introduction to René Girard's analysis.
- Disjunction Dysfunction and the Error Function, a mathematical model that translates Augustine's theological notion of Original Sin into a modern analysis of Humankind's Original Logic Error (HOLE).
- Caprice, speculations on some theological notions about scape-goating rituals.
- Chiastory, a reflection on the notions of Liminal Social Drama, Anti-Structure in Bible stories, and Chiasmus.