Airpura Air Purifiers for Home and Office
Indoor air quality may be many times worse than outside air. Modern buildings are sealed. Furniture, furnishings and building materials may off gas toxic fumes. People and pets shed dander.
We spend most of our time indoors. Indoor air quality is a serious issue.
Airpura's R600 air purifier is a good choice for maintaining air quality in your home or office.
The R600 has a 2 inch deep 18 lb. activated carbon filter for adsorbing airborne chemicals and odors. A 40 sq. ft. HEPA filter captures airborne particles as small as .3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
Air enters from all sides and exits from the top.
This provides 360° all around air intake and distribution.
This airflow avoids noisy turbulence associated with many air purifiers.
The R600 has a variable speed motor. You may fine tune noise by dialing the speed.
This is helpful at night. In the bedroom, run the R-600 on high for an hour before bedtime.
Then dial the speed to a comfortable noise level for sleeping. The R600 will maintain the air quality while you sleep.
- Airpurafiers USA website
- Airpura C600 Air Purifier
- Airpura H600 Air Purifier
- Airpura I600 Air Purifier
- Airpura R600 Air Purifier
- Airpura T600 Air Purifier
- Airpura UV600 Air Purifier
- Airpura V600 Air Purifier
- Airpura P600 Air Purifier
- Blueair 203 Air Purifier
- Blueair 403 Air Purifier
- Blueair 450E Air Purifier
- Blueair 503 Air Purifier
- Blueair 603 Air Purifier
- Blueair 650E Air Purifier
- Austin Air Healthmate Air Purifier
- IQAir GC Series of Air Purifiers
- IQAir HealthPro Series of Air Purifiers