Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
Difference between revisions of "Baruch Tetri"
(Created page with "'''Baruch Tetri, DDS''' is an American periodontist based in New York City, New York. Since 2011, Tetri has been running a dental clinic on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, N...")
Revision as of 01:08, 8 November 2019
Baruch Tetri, DDS is an American periodontist based in New York City, New York. Since 2011, Tetri has been running a dental clinic on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York.
Early life and education
Tetri was born and raised in Israel. He grew up just east of Tel Aviv, in the city of Petah Tikva, in the Central District of Israel. As a small child, his family had moved to Israel from Baku, a city in the former Soviet Socialist Republic of Azerbaijani.
When he was 14, he began studying to become a dental technician while in high school. By his late teens, he had become a Certified Dental Technician with a degree from the Shapira School of Dental Technology in Tel Aviv in 1995.
He then went on to obtain a dentistry degree in Moscow, Russia. Afterwards, Tetri obtained a degree in dental surgery (DDS) from New York University in 2006, where he then continued his training and residency. He obtained a certificate in Periodontics from NYU’s Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry in 2009. At New York University, he also worked under eminent oral surgeon Dennis Tarnow.
Tetri is a board certified periodontist and implant surgeon offering various services. He also makes use of Neuromuscular Dentistry treatment technique.
Since 2013, as an Assistant Professor at New York University’s College of Dentistry, he has taught Microsurgery in Periodontics, Cosmetic Periodontics and Implant Surgery.
Services offered by Tetri at his clinic include:
- Dental implants and extractions
- Sinus elevation and lift
- Bone preserving and regeneration
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Gum inflammation and recession
Tetri's clinic is currently located at:
- 110 East 40th Street, Suite 406, New York, NY 10016
Tetri has received an average rating of 4.6/5.0 on BirdEye.
Below are some of Dr. Tetri's selected awards.
- Patients' Choice recognition
Affiliations and memberships
Tetri maintains membership in professional societies including:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
He is also board certified by the American State Board of Periodontology, with certificates in Periodontics and Conscious and IV Sedation.
- ^ Authority on Gum Health, Dr. Baruch Tetri, DDS Expounds on Prevention of Heart Disease, Diabetes and Other Serious Diseases Through Cutting-edge New Practice. August 11, 2011. PR Web.
- ^ Haute Living
- ^ Baruch Tetri official website
- ^ US News
- ^ CareCredit
- ^ Birdeye reviews
- ^ Vitals
- Tetri, Baruch. Get To Know Periodontology Expert Dr. Baruch Tetri. October 29, 2019.