Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
Hot and Sour Soup
- 2 1/2 quarts chicken stock
- 1 block (16 oz.) of tofu, cut into 1 1/2 inch long strips
- 5 shitake mushrooms, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups bamboo shoot strips
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 4 tablespoons water
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
1. Combine first seven ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Drizzle the cornstarch mixture into the soup, stirring to thicken.
3. Then drizzle beaten eggs into soup, stirring. Top with sesame oil.
<sharethis /> KJ Kitchens